Shipping and delivery
- We ship from different service centres across the world in 7 main zones; USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe, Asia and Rest of the world (Africa, USA remote, South America etc).
- Shipping costs depend on the item purchased, the total amount and location of your order. All this is calculated at the checkout page of your purchase and in some cases you will receive FREE SHIPPING.
- Some items will have FREE SHIPPING included, which means that it will be the price at checkout excluding TAX or VAT of your particular country.
- At the moment we do not charge an additional tax fee for your purchase but different countries have different import taxes charged on overseas items so please be aware of your own countries tax laws.
- Please note: tracking is only available once the order has been dispatched and an email will follow with tracking number between 1-7 days for STANDARD NATIONAL DELIVERY (SOUTH AFRICA) AND 1-15 days INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY.
- Our clothing collections are mostly made-to-order so please allow 3-8 days for our manufacturers to receive your order and make your item. Once the item has been made, it will be dispatched and you will receive an email with your tracking number. This may take 1-7 days for South African delivery and 1-15 days Internationally depending on where you are in the world. Some countries are quicker because of proximity to our distribution centers around the world.
- INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY: Some items on the site take 10-28 days for international shipping depending on your country and region so please allow for the period to pass. An email will follow with tracking number once item has been dispatched and we will keep you informed every step of the way.
- INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY: Once email with tracking number has been sent item should be with you 10-28 days depending on your location.
- Please note that this only applies to Kwaai Boutique customers that reside outside of South Africa and all around the world.
- Some orders may be sent in multiple parts, you will receive multiple dispatch emails if your order has been split shipped.
- A tracking option on the website will soon be updated where once items are dispatched you will be able to track your orders directly on the website.
- Please note that over bank/public holidays or weekends there may be slight delays with our Courier Delivery services across the world. Different countries have different circumstances when it comes to transporting goods so please be aware of these delays.
- Some countries may charge a import tax fee, which is not included in the purchase price of your item so please check the relevant information in your country for how much these fees and taxes can be before you purchase your item.
Track your order
We have different courier providers from all over the world, as soon as your goods are dispatched we will supply you with a tracking number via email so that you can keep track of your order until it arrives.
Not within our international regions?
If you do not stay within our our shipping regions but would like to place an order. Find out if we can deliver to your country, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly offer a helping hand. In most cases, our store will automatically detect your location and notify you of the shipping options are available in your region.
My Order failed to deliver
If the carrier isn’t able to deliver the items because of the wrong address, or if the package was unclaimed by you it’ll be returned to the default return address or the facility it was sent from. When that happens, you’ll get an email from us that your order arrived back at our facility. We’ll then hold on the order for 28 days at no cost. During this time, please contact us to sort out delivery.
Minimize carrier returns by:
Carefully double check that you have added the right address, town, region, province, state, post code or zip code and your country code.
Why is shipping internationally so expensive?
At Kwaai Boutique, we aim to give you the lowest competitive international shipping rates and in some case FREE SHIPPING depending on the item you purchase and your location. With that said the major causes for higher shipping costs are inefficient cargo ships, shipping container shortage globally, limited supply of commodities, and increased consumer demand. Each of these factors add pressure on the international shipping rates.
Our shipping zones:
Currently, we have 10 different shipping regions. Each shipping region has a fixed price together with the product base cost. If your country is not listed below, your checkout will not be able to be completed. Send us an email at email@example.com to find out if your region is covered in our shipping zones.
Currently, we have 10 separate shipping regions:
1. United States of America
Isle of Man
3. The UK
4. EFTA states
6. Australia/New Zealand
Algeria, Angola, Ascension Island, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Comoros, - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São Tomé & Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, South Africa, Sierra Leone, St. Helena, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tristan da Cunha, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe,
Central and South America
Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Brazil,Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Sint Maarten, St. Barthélemy, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Pierre & Miquelon, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, U.S. Outlying Islands, Argentina, Bolivia, Caribbean Netherlands, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Island, Pitcairn Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna, Mexico, French Southern Territories, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
Asia and the Middle East
Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
Estimated shipping times based on region: